Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The sound of Silence...


Well, it's been pretty quiet around here these past few says, hasn't it? This usually means I'm working on something :) In this case it just so happens that I'm working on several things at once. Eight things to be precise, but they're all inter-related (sp?).
Unfortunately I can't talk about them just yet, but soon (very soon) I'll be able to spill the beans about at least one of them. Trust me, this is going to be very cool. All I can say right now is that part of this announcement involves 5 new Male Body Shapes I've been working on (one of which is pictured here).


It's really hard for me to keep quiet about this because it's pretty big (to me, anyway) and involves LOTS of prims... Oops, shouldn't have let that part slip. OK, I'll shut up now; but keep watching this space. I really think you're going to love this...

Soon, very soon...

-Zim
PS: It's just come to my attention that there is something ELSE going on! OMG... Can't say more now (I'm under SLNDA), but soon I'll be posting more on this as it happens. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment